Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Đến từ
    Hoài Đức - Hà Nội
    Bài gởi
    Thanks

Topic thi nói cuối kỳ

1. MY BEST FRIEND
    Everyone has friends and me too, among my friends, Phuong is my best friend. I first met Phuong when I arrived Hoai duc A high school then I learned with her three years later. Now she learnt at traffic University of transport. Phuong is a beautiful girl: she has long blond hair, her round face with high cheeks born, pink lips and twinkle eyes, moreover she has a pleasant smile. She’s kindhearted, she always helps me when I have troubles and gives me useful advises for my life. In our free time, we go shopping, go swimming, go to the cinema and chat. In our holidays, we go to the pagodas and visit my grandparents and hers. We always share our joy and sadness together so we understand each other. For all reasons, Phuong is my best friend.

2. MY FAMILY
    My family has five people: My father, my mother, two younger sisters and me.
    My father is forty-eight, he’s a famer. Every day, he works hard in the field. In his free time, he likes watching TV, listening to music, and reading books and some newspapers.
    My mother’s thirty-seven, she is a teacher. She works at the high school. In her free time, she likes shopping with me, reading books and teaching me and my younger sisters. Moreover, she usually cooks many delicious foods for my family at weekend.
    Two younger sisters are both good student. They are very cute.
    And me, my name’s Huong, I’m eight teen year old. Now, I study at Hanoi University of Industry. My hobby is: listening to music, reading books, shopping with my mother and swimming.
    I and my sisters always study hard to make my parents pleased. I love my family!

3. MY FAVORTE SEASON
    In the north of Vietnam has four seasons: spring, summer, fall and winter, among them, I like spring best. Spring from February to May, It is warm so this season has many flowers with many colors, the plants are green, the sky is nice blue.
    I like walking in the Natural Park with my friend and see the Hoan Kiem lake behind the spring rain, it is very wonderful. Specially, spring is called the season of to get together with Tet holiday. At this time, everyone will come back home whenever we go and together with our family. So we feel very happily on this season. For all reasons, I like spring best!

4. MY LAST SUMMER HOLIDAY
    I had many summer holidays with many activities: went traveling, went to the beach, visited my relative or stayed at home to rest and relax. But my last summer holiday is the most special. On last summer, I prepared for an important examination _ an Enrollment examination. I studied hard during last summer holiday. All days, I got up at 4 o’clock to help my parents made commodity, and from 5 to 6 o’clock, I played sport with my friends; I had breakfast and I went to school at 7 o’clock; 11:00, I leaf school, 11:30, I had lunch then I was sort rest and went to school again at 12:30. In the evening, I came back home at 5 o’clock, I washed, cooked and I had dinner at 6:30, 7:00 I watched News on the TV; at 8 o’clock, I learnt; after that, I went to bed at 12 o’clock.

5. MY HOUSE
    I live with my family in a beautiful house. My house is near the road and there are many trees around.
    My house is blue. It’s about 50 m2 and has two floors with one living room, three bed rooms, one kitchen, one bath room, one garage and two toilets.
    Among them, i like living room and my bed room most.
    In living room, there is a table between two armchairs, a television and a radio. on the wall, there are two pictures, a clock, and a big mirror opposite the armchair. There are two green trees next to the window.
    In my bad room, the furneture is in neat oder: there is a comfortable bed at the middle room. Next to it there is my dressing table with a big mirroor, next to the window there is a desk and two green trees. Then there is a book self, a picture and a clock on the wall. I can do everything whenever I want in my bed room. So I love my bed room and I love my house.

6. FAMOUS PERSON
    I admire Bill Gates most because he is a talented inventor and ones of the richest person in over the world.
    Though he didn't complete his study, he could write a lot of computer programs
    He is the founder of MIcrosoft - the most famous computer corporation in the world.
    During working at Microsoft, Bill Gate kept an important role as a CEO and helped his company become one of the most successful one and earned very much money with creative and management ability.
    Another reason , I admire Bill Gates is that he is very generous.
    He spent a lot of his money on saving and feeding the poor and starving children in Africa and giving money to equip facilities for rural schools
    This is all I want to say,
    I hope that he will become a good idol for youngers nowadays.

7. The important of health and ways to keep you healthy (Tầm quan trọng của sức khỏe và cách giữ gìn sức khỏe).
    Health is important with all people in the world. People say that “Health is all”. Health is wealth and agree that good health gives us to control over our own lives. If you sick, you won’t be able to do anywork at all. Good health helps us have a complete happiness, health is as important as life.
    There are many ways to keep us healthy, firstly, we should do exercise everyday, we can walk on the street, do erobic and so on. Secondly, we should go to the hospital to get a general check-up so that we can have information about our health. Thirdly, we should have got health insurance too. Moreover, we should eat a balanced diet anh adequate nutrition. In addition we should wear warm clothes in cold weather to avoid affecting our health.
    Depending one the purpose of life that people find the most important thing in their life. In my opinion, health is really the most important thing in our life and we need to have suitable ways to keep us healthy.

8. THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF TRAVELING BY BUS
    I like traveling by bus around Ha Noi. It is really romamtic and interesting. Traveling by bus has some advantages. First of all, it is easy to use, you only go to bus stop and wait for 15 minutes. Moreover, it is very cheap, safe and suitable for students. You can go everywhere with 3000 or 5000 vnd. In addition, you can must make friends on the bus. It is interesting, especially when you live far away from home. Finally, traveling by bus makes enviroment limit polluted. It help Ha Noi become fresher. However, travelling by bus has some disadvantages. If you like quite, traveling by bus isn’t suitable for you. The bus is a public transportations so it crowded and narrow. In addition, there are a lot of picpockets. So be careful. They are very professional. Despite of its disadvantages, I still like traveling by bus.

9. THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MOBILE PHONES
    The world “mobile phones” means hearing the sounds produced at a distance. The first mobile phone was invented more than 35 years ago by Martin Cooper, an American. It is now very extensively used everywhere, it has some advantages. First of all, the mobile phone appears to be simple, small and conpact. It easy to use and we can bring anytime. It makes us possible to talk to our friends who are living far away without going all the way to their homes. Its working is marvelous, though simple. Two persons can now carry on a conversation with each other, while both are lounging on their easy – chairs, it saves time, trouble and expense. Moreover, today mobile phones are morden, it has lots of funtions, you can listen to music, play games, chat, surf internet, what TV. Moreover, it gives you many kinds of entertainment. I like reading stry or movel on my mobile phone, I can spend hours reading them. Ate you like it? However, mobile phone has some disadvantages. If you use mobile phone so much, it will affect your heath. It makes you tired. Furture more, it makes you lazier to meet face to face. It takes you along time for game when you are young. In daily life, mobile phones is very importance, it is medium of communication so I still live having one.

10. The film I like best
    I have ever seen many exciting films. Among them, I like “3 Idiots” film best.
    “3 Idiots” is the film which’s about friendship of three Indian boys from they are students to they graduate and get their careers.
    “ 3 Idiots” film leads audiences to experience many levels of felling: slaughing with humorous scenes, crying with difficult and moving scenes, smiling happily with the happy ending when everyone is able to live as they want to.
    This film is very meaningfull.

11. Favorite food and drink
    I have enjoyed delicious foods and drinks. Among them, I like “Chung” cake and cocacola best.
    It’s traditional food of Vietnam. In “Tet” holiday, my mother usually make Process to make “Chung” cake is very elaborate. It is made from sticky rice, bean and meat. They are wrapped in some leaves then boiled one day and one ningt.
    When unwrapped, the rice is green. When cut, it’s nice with yeallow bean, soft and good smelling meat in the center.
    It’ll be more delicious when you have a bottle of Coca cola. I often eat “Chung” cake and drink Coca cola. It’s very nice!

Các Bài VIết Liên Quan:

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Lehuong; 04-06-13 lúc 00:38
    khi đối mặt với khó khăn hãy tìm đến một lối đi chứ không phải là một lối thoát!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lehuong For This Useful Post:

HeoConDeThuong (24-12-11), phale (06-01-12), SinhVienLife (24-12-11), SuThatPhuPhang (23-11-11), thangzero (24-12-11)

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Bài gởi
    Thanks
    Tiếp tục đi bạn ơi. Còn không nhỉ.. hihi

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Bài gởi
    Thanks
    Lại nhớ về Headway 2 rùi

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Đến từ
    Hoài Đức - Hà Nội
    Bài gởi
    Thanks
    Hi uh! Chờ mình viết tiếp đã nhé!
    khi đối mặt với khó khăn hãy tìm đến một lối đi chứ không phải là một lối thoát!

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Bài gởi
    Thanks
    con bai nao nua khong ?

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Đến từ
    Hoài Đức - Hà Nội
    Bài gởi
    Thanks
    Mình bổ xung dần ở bài viết đầu tiên nhé! update những topic mới kỳ này rùi nha!

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Đến từ
    Hà Nội
    Bài gởi
    Thanks
    Hay thế này thì phải thanks chứ các bạn. Ai lại khen xuông thế kia... hixhix
    ==>>Sống là Cống Hiến Và Chia Sẻ<<==

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Đến từ
    Hoài Đức - Hà Nội
    Bài gởi
    Thanks
    Thêm topic : The importance of the health and ways to keep you healthy
    và topic: The advantages and disadvantages of travelling by bus
    rồi nhé!

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Đến từ
    Hà Nam
    Bài gởi
    Thanks
    Trích Nguyên văn bởi Lehuong View Post
    Thêm topic : The importance of the health and ways to keep you healthy
    và topic: The advantages and disadvantages of travelling by bus
    rồi nhé!
    Hay quá, tiếc rằng mình học hơi kém Tiếng Anh...Cố gắng thôi nếu không muốn được về quê

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Đến từ
    Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
    Bài gởi
    Thanks
    mình nghĩ vẫn còn thiếu các bạn ak. mình thêm 2 chủ đề nữa nhá!
    1. your future plans after graduation, from university.
    2. the advantages disvantages of mobile phones.
    mình rất kém tiếng anh bạn nào viết được thì up lên cho mọi người tham khảo nhá! thanks ha!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to th_thuong For This Useful Post:

Lehuong (26-12-11)

+ Trả Lời Ðề Tài
Trang 1/2 1 2 cuốicuối